Are you interested in joining the Noble Manhattan Team?
Noble Manhattan was founded in 1993 and has its international administration center based in Weymouth on the south coast of the UK, where a dedicated team is at your service. However, we have many offices around the world and are currently trading in 28 countries throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and the USA to facilitate the continuing training, backup and support of our students and coaches worldwide we maintain a comprehensive and extensive faculty.
Noble Manhattan is committed to providing the opportunity for all coaches to grow and develop their skills and knowledge. As with all professions, continuing to develop is an important addition to becoming qualified. Your development as a coach is paramount to your success. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) can include: attending courses, workshops and webinars to learn new tools, techniques and methods that are directly related to or applicable to coaching. Keeping up with new developments in the coaching industry and learning new ways of dealing with different things can provide an added dimension to the coaching you offer. Supporting our coaches not only during but after their training has always been something we are proud of. We offer a number of opportunities to enable coaches to add to their knowledge base and increase their skills including:
- Monthly Coaching Development Webinars – one evening every month.
- Coaching Master Classes – a one day masterclass.
- Quantum Goal Achievement – a two day course teaching cutting edge techniques on goal achieving.
- Accelerated Learning – a unique two day program teaching you how to access your genius potential.
- Elegant NLP – A special two day program teaching appropriate NLP skills for coaches.
- NLP Practitioner Course – a dynamic two day certificate in NLP.
- Build Your Coaching Practice – a unique one day intensive course teaching you how to build a financially viable coaching practice.
- The Alpha Group – a special opportunity for unique leaders to build a thriving practice in your own city or town.
- Coaching Support Groups – be a coaching support group leader in your own city or town.
- PhD in Professional Coaching – Our innovative PhD is accredited by a University
To ensure that our coaches continue to grow professionally and continue to develop their skills and knowledge we have established a division within Noble Manhattan designed specifically to fulfill the need for CPD. Courses, workshops and webinars are offered on a regular basis providing Noble Manhattan students and qualified coaches the opportunity to learn cutting edge tools and techniques together with gaining further training in specific coaching niches. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.